Re: REPLICATING USERS..??

From: Peter Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 09:11:33 -0800

An easier approach would be to use Enterprise Manager to do all the work, recording it to a file, then schedule the job against multiple databases using the job scheduler.

HTH Pete

--

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                              Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
WISE Course Development Manager            Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education               (650)607 0109 (local)
San Francisco

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA