Temporarily disable archive log

From: Frank Zuern <fzuern_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 17:36:39 +0000

Hello There,
I have a test instance, which I am running in archive log mode.

But from time to time I have to do a full import of one user which is owner of an application. So every time I do the import, I get houndreds and houndreds of Archive log files.

I tried to disable archive log for this situation, but I failed.

Neither alter database archive log disable nor outsigning of the entrys in the init-file worked.

Can anyone help ?? Received on Wed Mar 03 1999 - 11:36:39 CST