Re: sqlload, skipping colums?

From: Oracleguru, Suresh Bhat <oracleguru_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 15:29:54 GMT

HI

Yes you can, but you will have to give it the column numbers and the data type such as:

(

     COLUMN1		position( 1:1) char,
     COLUMN2		position(18:18) char,
     COLUMN3		position(22:22) char,
     COLUMN4		position(32:37)date  'MMDDRR'
)

Oracleguru
www.oracleguru.net
oracleguru_at_mailcity.com

Bas A. Schulte <bas_at_yournews.nl> wrote in article <36DD2B44.81209DF4_at_yournews.nl>...