Re: how to import database ( dbf) to oracle database ( ver8)

From: <tim.mcconechy_at_runtime.dk>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 14:55:03 GMT

I wrote a function in foxpro to convert.. It's quite simple....to write but the code won't do you any good.

It invloves connecting to oracle via ODBC and passing sql commands using foxpro's
SQLEXEC() command...

Easier...Way you can use Visual Foxpro and they have an upsize wizard which will convert the table to oracle for you with a few caveats....

Try to see if you can use this..If not write me and i'll see if I can help...