utl_file won´t flush

From: Lutz Heermann <Lutz.Heermann_at_rz.tu-ilmenau.de>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 10:41:52 +0100

  Hi everybody,

I'm trying to write some files from a PL/SQL procedure to my harddisk via utl_file. Everything works except that utl_file.fflush has no effect. Why? The file on the harddisk should be updated.

Can anybody help?

I have an Oracle Server 8.0.5 running on Linux.

Lutz
--
Lutz.Heermann_at_rz.tu-ilmenau.de Received on Wed Mar 03 1999 - 03:41:52 CST