DBA-Question: About In-doubt distributed transactions

From: Kapustin A.G. <kag_at_dd.vaz.tlt.ru>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 13:35:38 +0400

Hello!

My Question is:

Some transactions were in-doubt in distributed Oracle database. On my node, in view DBA_2PC_PENDING there are some rows with status 'collecting' or 'prepared'.

I can easily COMMIT or ROLLBACK transactions referenced by rows with
'prepared'-state:

        ROLLBACK FORCE 'transaction_id'
or

        COMMIT FORCE 'transaction_id'

After this action - transaction state changes to 'forced rollback' or
'forced commit'.

But I can't do the same action with 'collecting'-entries.

How can I resolve this in-doubt transactions?

Please answers to kag_at_dd.vaz.tlt.ru

Bye Received on Wed Mar 03 1999 - 03:35:38 CST