internal password in NT

From: Pascale <Pascale.Desert_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 09:33:46 +0100

Hi everybody,

I want to modify the internal password i put in oradim (i can look at in orant\database\strtorcl.cmd)
I try
oradim -usrpwd toto
it's don't work !!

On orant\database path, i've the files
password
pwdorcl.ora
May be i create, I don't remember !
What is this files

Can I use orapwd80 ?
What 's the syntaxe ?
I try on a command windows
cd \orant\bin
orapwd80 file=mand password=toto entries=5

What's wrong ?
(I known very well oracle on unix but i never use orapwd and I'm a newbie on nt)

Another question :
What is the file oracle.key in c:\orant\bin Received on Wed Mar 03 1999 - 02:33:46 CST