Help: Oracle8.0 Enterprise Installation

From: Brandon Shuey <shuebox_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:07:52 -0600

    I have installed Oracle 8.0 Enterprise Edition Trial. But I can't get the thing off the ground. Any time I try to use any of the tools it asks me to log in. I don't remember creating any account when I installed it.

    I've try starting the OracleStartORCL and OracleServiceORCL, I have created a database. But I can't get into InstanceManger or Enterprise Manager. Do I need the default "interal" account password? Am I leaving out a step?

I am running on NT4.0.

Help! Received on Tue Mar 02 1999 - 22:07:52 CST