OAS 4.0.6.4 - "Can not service this request, please try again later"

From: tom <mettling_at_javanet.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 19:24:39 -0500

What is this message? I have a PL/SQL application running on NT 4, sp3 against a 7.3.3 database using IIS 4 as the listener with SSL implemented. It is pretty simple - query a single table, add and update another table. All the procedures work except one, where I am inserting into a table that I inserted into with another procedure, but with this one, I get "Can not service this request, please try again later". There are no PL/SQL errors - I can execute the procedure fine on the development box. Any clues?

Thanks,

Tom Mettling
mettling_at_javanet.com
(please respond to email and group) Received on Tue Mar 02 1999 - 18:24:39 CST