Urgent help needed

From: farjaad <farjaad_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 18:31:14 -0800

Hi

I need to install oracle application server on a stand alone server running oracle 8 server under windows NT.

During installation it ask for Site Name and Boot Port ( which is 2649 by default), I could not get past this box becuase its not accepting Boot Port(I tried a couple of numbers), I dont even know what boot actually is. Can you guys please help me with that please.

Thanks
Farjaad
farjaad_at_yahoo.com Received on Tue Mar 02 1999 - 20:31:14 CST