Oracle 8.05 + JDK 1.2 + JDBC - Is it possible?

From: Stephen Tenberg <STenberg_at_fcs-usa.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 22:00:05 GMT

Hello,

We are running Oracle 8.05 on NT.

We installed the JDBC Oracle driver, and the JDK 1.2 from SUN.

I attempted to run the EMPLOYEE thin JDBC sample, by setting the classpath to include classes111.zip, but always get a runtime error NoClassDefFoundError.

Is it possible to use JDK1.2 against this JDBC driver, or if not, does anyone know
when Oracle will have a JDK1.2 working driver?

Thanks,

Steve Received on Tue Mar 02 1999 - 16:00:05 CST