How do you install a multiple Oracle instance?

From: <liminglu_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 18:06:25 GMT

How do you create a multiple instance oracle on Linux? We are currently use Oracle8.0.5 and have successfully installed Oracle8 on RedHat 5.2.
For development, we may have to run multiple oracle instances on linux. Do we have to create another instance by using installer? We could not find any step-by-step guides in Oracle Technology Network.