Re: SP4 + TNS Listner problem

From: Terry Dykstra <tdykstra_at_cfol.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:20:45 -0700

This is what I received from Oracle when I asked about support for NT4 SP4:

"Oracle does not certify individual service pack against the database, but rather the operating system itself.
Notwithstanding the above, the rdbms is supported with service pack 4. Currently, there are no patches required for the installation of service pack 4.

There are some known issues with Oracle Enterprise Manager v1.6, Oracle Failsafe 2.x and Oracle Application Server 4.06.x with respect to service pack 4 and the changes made in the release code. There are patches available for each product available from our ftp location."

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamPS)
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.