Enterprise Manager error?

From: Francois <francois.groenewald_at_vantage.ie>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:21:15 -0000

I am new at Oracle 8 Enterprise edition and trying to install it on a Windows NT workstation. I followed all step in the Post-Installation Configuration Tasks, but when I needed to go to the Oracle Enteprise manager, a message box appears asking user name and password. After trying to logon with the password and user that I have defined previously during creation of repository user account. Then I get a message saying "Failed to get local hostname" & "voc-00002 : Internal Error : Failure to obtain interface (logon)".

Please could some one help me or stear me in the right direction.

Thanks
Francois Received on Tue Mar 02 1999 - 09:21:15 CST