How to copy data from one database to another

From: Nicolas Bronke <NBronke_at_TRINITY.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:29:00 +0100

I have two oracle database on two pc's. Both computer running under NT 4.0 and the oracle release is 7.3

Now I want to copy data between computers (because one is a notebook). How can I solve this Problem? I would like to use a sql inside of sql worksheet. Is it also to replicate some tables?

--
Kind regards
Nicolas Bronke Received on Tue Mar 02 1999 - 08:29:00 CST