ANOTHER KIND OF SNAPSHOT TOO OLD....

From: LUIS CARLOS LANNOCCA <lannocca_at_sti.com.br>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 20:50:54 -0300

I have a large table with 4Gb and every query dealing with a great number of rows
send me a ORA-01555 snapshot too old , rollback segment number 2 name roll_1 too small ,
but only a MyRoll rollback segment is present with 200M . I receive this message even using Set Transaction Use Rollback MyRoll. Only one user is connect to database when its occurs, always doing queries , not inserts or updates or deletes. My database runs in a NT 4.0 P3 , dual processor with 256Mb .

I will appreciate every comments .Thanks Received on Mon Mar 01 1999 - 17:50:54 CST