sequential output with OWS

From: Simon Kerr <kerrsim_at_netconnect.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:03:19 +1100

Hi,

    I am using OWS 3.0.1, and I have a package that fires off a stored procedure for every row in a table. The SP in question takes ~2 minutes for every row, so as you can imagine, the web browser gives up after a short time and says that the page does not exist. Is there any way I can output something like "completed customer XXXX" after each row has been processed? so that the browser has something displayed on it (instead of waiting for the SP to complete) and the users can tell something is going on.

thanks,

    Simon Kerr Received on Mon Mar 01 1999 - 21:03:19 CST