sql challenge

From: Naushi Hussain <Naushi.Hussain_at_Alliedsignal.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 16:05:59 -0700

I want to get a row count for only those tables in my tablespace that have more than 10 rows. There are 600 tables in my tablespace called 'SIMON'. I dont want to write 600 select count(*) statements. How will I do it then to avoid all this typing. I know I can use (select 'count(*) from ', table_name from all_tables where owner = 'SIMON'). but how do I select only those tables that have more than 10 rows.

Any attempt will be appreciated. Received on Mon Mar 01 1999 - 17:05:59 CST