Oracle 8: New features for Adminstrators training

From: Amit Aggarwal <aggarwal.amitm_at_kendle.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 15:29:38 -0500

Hi guys:

I have been working as an Oracle DBA on version 7 for sometime and now we are in the process of migrating all our databases to Oracle 8.0.5. I was wondering if anybody has any good or bad reviewes about the CBT training for Oracle 8: New features for Administrators. Is it more of a theoritical class with slide presentations or does it have lot of hands-on pratice tests too?

Since, we will be looking at replicating our databases too, I will be going to Oracle 8 Replication class also.

Thanks for the feedback.

amit Received on Mon Mar 01 1999 - 14:29:38 CST