Deadlock with alert

From: Jes Jessen <jbj_at_siemens.dk>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 19:07:00 +0100

We are using DBMS_ALERT intensively for activation of embedeed SQL. We now have discovered, that the alert function gives a high risc of deadlock, thus we are using only one alert channel for several sessions.

Does anybody have an alternativ suggestion for activation of embedded SQL at database transactions?

Thanks in advance
Jes Jessen Received on Mon Mar 01 1999 - 12:07:00 CST