Re: Getting Index Expression

From: Ms. D.H. Harvey <qq45_at_liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:09:40 GMT

DelphiDev (DelphiDev_at_yahoo.com) wrote:
: Is there a way to retrieve the fields used in an index? I would think
: that this would be a field in the user_indexes table; it lists out the
: table that it is associated with (table_name), and a lot of other
: information.

: For instance:
: CREATE INDEX LNAME ON PERSONEL(LNAME,FNAME);

: I want to be able to retrieve the "LNAME,FNAME" expression down the
: road.

: Thanks.

user_ind_columns Received on Mon Mar 01 1999 - 11:09:40 CST