Re: question: Oracle certification

From: johnkoo <johnkoo_at_i-wave.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 21:30:56 -0000

check education.oracle.com or education.us.oracle.com or something like = these.
I cannot remember exactly...

John Koo

    Jeff wrote in message ...
    I am interested in obtaining Oracle certification. I checked = Oracle's webpage and could not find the information on requirements. = Does anyone know if you have to officially register for training = classes, or can hands-on and self-study be used and simply take a test = like the MCSE exams? Thanks in advance. Please feel free to email = responses to:

    jslezak_at_bellsouth.net

    Thanks,

    Jeff       Received on Mon Mar 01 1999 - 15:30:56 CST