can't have direct access to database...

From: BluesMan <ygrenet_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:30:52 +0100

Hi all,

There is something strange :

In my server, via telnet, I can access to my database with SQL*NET giving user/password_at_instance
but I can't do it directly (user/password only).

error message : Oracle not available, I guess...

my configuration :
HP9000
Unix UP-UX
Oracle 7.3.3

I got 4 instances in my server and I set the right ORACLE_SID !

Is there anything else to do ?

Thanks for your help...

    Yann Received on Sun Feb 28 1999 - 16:30:52 CST