Error in Generating Replication Support ...Please Help...

From: <pgaur_at_cdotd.ernet.in>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 04:03:48 GMT

Hello everyone,

        This is an urgency, please help..
We are generating replication report using repadmin user. While generating report we get the following errors where mgmt1 is the dB link we are using Please note that all privelages have been given to repadmin to execute the packages which are given below in the error :

ORA 6550 Line 1 col 7
PLS00201 dbms_repcat_utl.insert_destination_at_mgmt1.world must be declared.

ORA 6550 line 1 col 7
ORA 6512 at sys.dbms_repcat_mas

            sys.dbms_repcat
ORA 6512 at line 2