Re: Problem installing Oracle on HP System

From: jack dectis <oradba_at_erols.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:27:17 +0000

One theory is that the cd is being interperted as an msdos filesystem instead of an iso9660 filesystem. That would be controlled from one of two places. The fstab file in /etc ( which is where its on my linux system -
hpux could be elsewhere, I don't remember ) or the command used to mount the cd may have specified
the wrong type of filesystem.