HELP:performance for loading data into table.

From: Sihua Luo <luosh_at_yesic.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 20:42:52 -0500

Hi, All,

     I have performance tuning to load bulk data (over million records stored in a flat file) into table. Would you mind show me which of following is best.

     Method One: use Proc*C code to insert(update) data into table.
     Method Two: use Sqlloader.

Any comment will be helpful to me. Thanks in Advance.

Frank Luo. Received on Sat Feb 27 1999 - 19:42:52 CST