Home -> Community -> Usenet -> c.d.o.server -> Re: Import/Export small database with spacing contraints!! Not enough disk space! And can't use vi to modify the exported schema!

Re: Import/Export small database with spacing contraints!! Not enough disk space! And can't use vi to modify the exported schema!

From: m.L. <mleung_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:08:42 GMT

Hello everyone,

        I just want to say that I really appreciate all the helps that I was getting for this problem. With some helps, and a lot of trial and errors, I finally solved the problem last week. As I am learing more about Oracle, I hope that one day I can be here to help the others like the others helped me.

Thanks. You guys are great.

Michael Leung Received on Sat Feb 27 1999 - 18:08:42 CST