TK2-00001 Anyone seen this?

From: John Pearson <johnP_at_qimr.edu.au>
Date: 28 Feb 1999 00:24:57 GMT

I am trying to launch SVRMGRM from my solaris oracle server onto my NT PC. It used to work fine but I have just got a new PC and it won't work on the new PC. I get the following error:

   TK2-00001: an undefined Oracle Toolkit II failure occurred

I am using the same software on my new PC as on the old (Micro X-win32 v3.4.1 by Starnet). I'm using Oracle server v7.3.2 on a solaris box. I can get the oracle solaris box to launch other X clients onto my PC X server just fine (xclock etc) and my other unix servers (HP & SCO) also launch clients for me. It seems to be just Oracle which has probs. I suspect its something I have misconfigured but I can't think what and its driving me nuts.

Any suggestions gratefully received, John Received on Sat Feb 27 1999 - 18:24:57 CST