Re: How to check Intelligent Agent under Net8

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 20:15:41 +0100

Hi Tony,
In Oracle7 (and Oracle probably didn't change it) in two ways
either
ps -ef | grep dbsnmp
should give 2 processes
alternatively
lsnrctl dbsnmp_status
The dbsnmp_start and dbsnmp_stop subcommand in lsnrctl start and stop OIA Normally though it should autostart together with the listener.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA