Identify Instance in the NT Task Manager

From: <andglori_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:22:41 GMT

We have in our company Oracle 7.3.3 installed in a NT 4 Network. We have here 6 instances in our Server. The problem is when we go to NT Task Manager we see all the six instances in the field called image name with the same name Oracle73.exe, so we cannot identify which instance is for each process. Does anybody knows how we can identify this instances in the Task Manager ? Thanks for your attention,

Anderson Nogueira,
DATAMEC S.A. -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own Received on Fri Feb 26 1999 - 09:22:41 CST