Re: Drawbacks to Serializable Mode?

From: <manager43_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:17:16 GMT

Hi,

Some times ago take attempt to work.
Not simple (only small types of real world relate to this) and Oracle will disable this feature at release 8i (?).

Some information was available approximately 3 years ago when competitors discuss this feature Oracle.

My opinion - this feature was insert in Oracle for better performance results under test TPC-B due to test don't cover such situation. Because now test TPC-D replace this test Oracle discontinued support this feature.

Vladimir