Need help with RECOVER command

From: Rich D <rdolan_at_fraingroup.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:09:50 -0600

Help! I mistakenly ran an update to a table and overwrote the contents of one column. I need to restore this table (or this column) to what it was before the update, which ran at 6:15 PM.

I am looking at the RECOVER command, and it looks like I can restore a tablespace or a database, but not a single table. Is this true?

If I do need the RECOVER command, can someone help with the syntax? I am using archive log mode.

Thanks for any help.

Rich D. Received on Thu Feb 25 1999 - 19:09:50 CST