Re: using owa_util.cellsprint

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 20:33:30 GMT

A copy of this was sent to srallapally_at_netscape.net (if that email address didn't require changing) On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:05:42 GMT, you wrote:

>Hello,
>Can anyone send me a code piece for owa_util.cellsprint. I need the
>case where you can specify the number of records that need to be fetched
>each time ..like first ten, next ten etc.
>thanks

I have an example of this at

http://govt/govt/owassi/docs/utility/owa_extensions.html#owa_sql-cells_from_query

I use the name "owa_sql.cells_from_query" (that was the original name before it was shipped with the toolkit) but the inputs are the same. Look at the paging example and 'view the source' to see the snippet of code that does it.

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Service Industries
Reston, VA USA

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Oracle Corporation Received on Thu Feb 25 1999 - 14:33:30 CST