Help needed : Oracle 8.0.4. backup with Arcserve DB-Agent for SAP/R3

From: mblad <mblad_at_kabelfoon.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 20:10:06 +0100

Hello,

Recently we updated from Oracle 7.2 to 8.0 and found out that our backup routine didn't work anymore.
I use Arcserve single server 6.0 with the DB-agent for sap/r3. I downloaded al the notes/patches and updates to get it working but nothing works.
It looks like the Arcserve dbagent can't connect to oracle anymore.

Can anyone help me with this problem, i'm getting really frustrated about this problem because it seems that nobody can help me.

Has anyone got any experience with this type of backup system.

Thanks in advance ,

M.Blad
mblad_at_kabelfoon.nl Received on Thu Feb 25 1999 - 13:10:06 CST