Re: How can you drop the "S" designer adds to the tablename?

From: Andrew Tacchi <andrew.tacchi_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:14:21 -0000

I presume this is when you transform it from the entity to server model. If so, on the propertires of an entity there is a plural field where designer will automattically fill with the plural of the entity name. Just overwrite this with your desired table name as this is the field that the transformer will use to create the table name in the server model.

Andrew Tacchi