Can't create a Repository

From: Birgit Merschmann <b.Merschmann_at_invent.de>
Date: 25 Feb 1999 12:30:03 GMT

Hi,

I've installed several databases with different configurations and I always have the same problem which I haven't solved yet. Sometimes when I start the Enterprise Manager for the first time, the repository is creating fine and sometimes I've got and error, which says there is no memory space left. Oracle just fill my disk full doesn't matter if 1 GB or 8 GB!!! I tried a lot of configuration but I can't find the parameter who is responsible for this.
I just can deinstall the database and try another configuration. Has anybody an idea?

Thanks in advance,

Birgit

B.Merschmann_at_invent.de Received on Thu Feb 25 1999 - 06:30:03 CST