installing Oracle server 8.0.3 on SGI IRIX 6.

From: Gareth Mellor <gmellor_at_pixelink.com.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:04:12 +1100

Hello all

I'm having some problems installed Oracle server 8.0.3 on an SGI Indigo running 6.5. Actually, the install seems to work, the problem occurs in the create database step.

When I run this step manually, this is what happens:

Anyone have a clue as to why the "startup nomount" command is failing?

TIA --
Gareth Mellor
Pixel Ink Pty Ltd
mailto:gmellor_at_pixelink.com.au Received on Thu Feb 25 1999 - 00:04:12 CST