Re: Export/Import and NLS

From: Mike Merrett <merrettmi_at_rmoc.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:50:55 GMT

Here is the "unsupported" answer I got from oracle on getting us7ascii export into a we8iso8859p1 database (they gave 3 things to try - here is the one that did actually work)

-import into the we8iso8859p1

(I had to write a quick gcc program to do this because of the file sizes)

Hope this helps.

    Mike Merrett