Package DBMS_% Problem

From: Thierry Valle <tvalle_at_fr.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:21:14 +0100

Hi ,

I've a little problem for a developper but big for a dba . I try to distribute modifications on tables to others databases . My actual solution is :

Detect modifications => Trigger on table (Ok) Action => PLSQL code with two parts :

    Connect remote database => DBMS_% (??)     Alter table commande => DBMS_SQL (??)

Databases Oracle V7.3.3 on Unix Sun systems . For ideas or example scripts , please email me at tvalle_at_fr.oracle.com

Thanks Received on Wed Feb 24 1999 - 07:21:14 CST