Whoops! Deleted my db file before dropping tablespace! HELP!

From: Keith Kwiatek <kkwiatek_at_nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:07:14 -0000

Hello Guru person,

I am a newbie...I wanted to drop a test tablespace I was playing with, but I deleted the oracle data file before I issued the "drop tablespace" command.... Now when I try to "drop tablespace" it spits out a bunch of errors...

How do I clean this up?

Thanks!

Keith Received on Tue Feb 23 1999 - 09:07:14 CST