Re: Weird 7.3.2 problem (ORA-07429)

From: Bret McGuire <mersault_at_busboy.sped.ukans.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:10:29 -0600

        Not really. I've got the following environment variables defined with the correct values:

	ORACLE_SID
	ORACLE_BASE
	ORACLE_HOME
	TWO_TASK

	That should be more than enough, should it not?
	I was somewhat suspicious of the error you pointed out in your
second message; why the "File not found" error? Doesn't seem to make sense...