Re: Oracle 3.3.4 a performance dog?

From: Linda H Montgomery <montgolh_at_jmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:23:10 -0500

We have installed Version 7.5 of Peoplesoft's Higher Education software on Oracle 7.3.4 on HPUX 10.20 and have not received any performance complaints from our developers or users. These instances are not in production yet, which is currently running on PS V7 & Oracle 7.3.3 on HPUX 10.20, but they are getting a fair workout in the test and development environment.

--
Linda Montgomery
Database Analyst