Re: Oracle 8.0.5's stability/reliability

From: MMK Productions <nothanks_at_repltothegroup.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 20:28:06 -0500

We are running 805 tests with all of our customer DBs and no op problems yet.

For HP-UX, there were a lot of small annoying problems. Like the JDBC links had Solaris refs in them and the CD could not be unmounted.

There is an 805.1 patch. I heard there is a 805.2 coming. And there is a rumor that there is an 806 coming.