Re: Problems with Oracle 7.3.3 and NT 4.0 SP4

From: Bernd Pfeil <bernd.pfeil_at_uumail.de>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 16:43:21 +0100

the system is running very well with the sp3 on the server machine. after installing sp4 it get the tns error.
the tcp/ip is running, the tns on the server machine is working and all the configuration files are there.

bernd
Steve Phelan schrieb in Nachricht
<36CEA76C.F439EB2E_at_toneline.n-o-s-p-a-m.demon.co.uk>...