Re: JDBC Drivers don't work with Oracle 8.0.3.0.0

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 00:03:38 +0000

In article <36CF3564.9B26A546_at_bpsinfo.com>, Jonathan Tew <jtew_at_bpsinfo.com> writes
>We're trying to evaluate Oracle as a possible database to migrate to
>from MS SQL Server. We downloaded the demo and the JDBC drivers only to
>find out that the JDBC drivers require 8.0.4. Is there any way around
>this problem such as a patch I can download or some matching JDBC
>drivers, etc.? I looked at the Oracle 7 JDBC drivers and they said they
>would work with Oracle 8, but that I'd have to have the 8.0.3.0.2 patch
>applied.
>
>Thanks,
>Jonathan Tew

This *might* help?
Have a look at the oracle web page under "free products" I believe there are various odbc and jdbc patches. Steve
--
Please remove nospam from my address to Reply. Received on Sat Feb 20 1999 - 18:03:38 CST