Reverse engineering data model

From: Jonathan Tew <jtew_at_bpsinfo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 23:32:50 -0500

I'm writing a program which needs to be able to reverse engineer a small portion of the database model. I've figured out how to query the tables from the all_objects view, the column names from all_tab_columns, but I can't figure out where to find the key information from. What table/view is this stored in?

Thanks,
Jonathan Tew Received on Sat Feb 20 1999 - 22:32:50 CST