JDBC Drivers don't work with Oracle 8.0.3.0.0

From: Jonathan Tew <jtew_at_bpsinfo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 17:21:24 -0500

We're trying to evaluate Oracle as a possible database to migrate to from MS SQL Server. We downloaded the demo and the JDBC drivers only to find out that the JDBC drivers require 8.0.4. Is there any way around this problem such as a patch I can download or some matching JDBC drivers, etc.? I looked at the Oracle 7 JDBC drivers and they said they would work with Oracle 8, but that I'd have to have the 8.0.3.0.2 patch applied.

Thanks,
Jonathan Tew Received on Sat Feb 20 1999 - 16:21:24 CST