Re: Starting Personal Oracle 8's Listener

From: Jarek Palka <triss_at_zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 08:32:57 +0100

rufus napisał(a) w wiadomości: <7albc2$plv$1_at_nw003t.infi.net>...
>I have Personal Oracle 8 and would like to access it with Developer 2000.
>I've been told that I need to start the Listener in order for Developer to
>connect to the database. Apparently this is done in a "DOS" mode but is
not
>documented. How do you start the Listener?

You can run LSNRCTL80.EXE and then START. In other way try to modify ORACLE registry key : LISTENER_STARTUP=AUTO.
Listener will start automatically with database.

Jarek Palka,
KAMSOFT, Katowice
POLAND Received on Sat Feb 20 1999 - 01:32:57 CST