RE: CREATE VIEW PROBLEM

From: Rodgers, Tony (CEI-Atlanta) <Tony.Rodgers_at_cox.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:37:49 -0500

Cause: An attempt was made to create a stored object using privileges from a role. Stored objects cannot use privileges from roles.

  Action: Grant the required privileges to the user directly

Access to the table(s) used in the view must be granted directly to the users of the view. See message explanation above.