Re: Step by step instructions for making a database sans Enterprise Manager?

From: gremlin <gremlinNO__SPAM___at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 00:23:14 -0500

Thanks,

I am running Oracle 8, and I didn't see any Build*.sql scripts. Did they get renamed? As a matter of fact I didn't see any scripts with CREATE DATABASE in them. Just CREATE DATABASE LINK. The directory names you (and others) have given

me are NT directories aren't they? I don't think Unix puts the version (7.X) in the path. Perhaps these scripts just aren't there for unix?

(I did find them on an Oracle 7.3 NT installation and printed them out, so I might be OK.)

Thanks to all,
Mike